- Tisch Global Private Limited. (“TG” or “we” or “our” or “us”) acts under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”). We recognize the importance of the personal data you have provided to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. Please read this policy to understand what personal data is collected or processed by us, and for what purposes it is used.
- Personal data is defined in the Personal Data Protection Act as “data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified — a) from that data; or b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access”.
- By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and understood this policy, and consent to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data as described in this policy.
Collection of Information
Generally, TG may collect Personal Data from you in one or more of the following ways or circumstances:
- a) Information provided directly: You may be asked to provide Personal Data when you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services. You do not have to provide us with your Personal Data; however, it could mean that you are not able to access some parts of our website or use our services.
- b) Information collected automatically: Some information is collected automatically, such as an IP address and device type, when you visit our websites or use our services. This information is useful to us as it provides us with a better understanding of how you are interacting with our websites and services so that we can continue to provide you with the best experience possible.
- c) Information from third parties: The majority of information that we collect is collected directly from you. Some data may be collected from other sources, such as information that is available in the public domain or trusted third parties in order to conduct background checks as part of your relationship with us. We use this information to supplement the Personal Data that we have collected from you.
Where your Personal Data is collected from third parties, we will only use such Personal Data where you have provided your consent to the third party which would also cover our processing of your Personal Data or where TG has a legitimate interest to use the Personal Data in order to evaluate the suitability of your relationship with us.
Some of the information we collect may include your personal data, such as your full name, contact information, Copy of NRIC, Copy of passport or other identification, telephone number(s), residential address, email address, biometric data and other personal information required by government agencies, product and service selections, and other data that may identify you. We collect personal data about you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website or use the Platform;
- when you use our software or services;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you opt-in our newsletter program;
- when you decide to participate in a survey;
- When you voluntarily provide us with your information through our landing pages
As part of our on-boading process, there is some information which we have to collect from you as part of being regulated by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) without which we would not be able to provide you our services. In order to do so, we make use of independent providers to help us carry out identity checks on our behalf. When this happens, you will be redirected outside of TG platform. The information required might include an image, images of an identity document (e.g a passport or a driver’s license) or a live video. The exact information needed depends on the check that’s being carried out.
- We disclose your personal and business information only with government bodies for corporate and legal purposes as an organisation in the course of acting on behalf of public agencies.
- Other than those individuals and entities listed below, your Personal Information will not be revealed by TG to any external body, unless TG has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. The information provided by you may be disclosed by TG to:
- regulatory authorities;
- lawyers / accountants / auditors or other advisors of TG;
- third party service providers;
- any agents acting on our behalf; and
- other retailers / business partners / credit information companies / bureaus for the purpose of credit evaluation and debt recovery/collection.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information.