To encourage fund management activity in Singapore, the Singapore government is incentivising foreign funds to redomicile to Singapore through the Singapore VCC. Perks of the Singapore VCC include investor privacy, availability of tax breaks and the ease of facilitating investor entry and exit into funds. There are currently up to S$150,000 in incentives to encourage the formation of Singapore VCCs. You may read more about the incentives in our digital brochure below.
How Tisch Global Corporate Advisory can help
- Register your fund as a Variable Capital Company in Singapore
- Be your registered filing agent with the local government
- Administer and apply for the necessary licenses with the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Conduct investor due diligence and other compliance functions
- Provide accounting and tax support
Contact Matthew Tang, Client Director, at ‘ matthew @ tischglobal . com ‘